Turning Point Healing Retreat Center – Education and Empowerment!
Wishing you all a happy spring season and looking forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events! We have some new classes happening. CHECK OUT THE DETAILS AND OUR CALENDAR HERE.
- April 6th (Today!) Free! Create Your Character Drawing class. We are hoping that our newest instructor, Kyle, will offer more of these classes. His motto is that “Everyone can Sketch!”. A 13-year-old drawing prodigy, TPHRC is introducing his classes and work to the community.
- Early Morning Saturday outdoor yoga: Debbie is offering a new outdoor yoga class early on Saturday. Come connect with nature and enjoy the spring!
- Fit classes: JoAnne & John are offering sit-fit and fun-fit classes Wednesdays and Fridays. Come have fun and get fit!
- Mindful motion yoga for everyone: Monday and Friday classes for “every body”!
There are great monthly and family rates for our regular series classes!
- April 20th Free! Earth Day Celebration: Tree planting at the site of the future TPHRC headquarters. Learn more about its efforts and dreams!
- April 27th Free! Summer walks exploring Virginia: A fun afternoon walk in a railroad park for a glimpse into the history of the railroad and how it shaped our community.
- May 4th We hope you will join us at the Heart of Virginia festival in Farmville! www.heartofvirginia.org TPHRC will have a booth there. We will be raffling off the hand made wool rug and some other goodies!
- May 11th Felting wit Kat: Create a felt Journal: Learn water and punch felting techniques, as you create a handmade journal perfect for recording your memories or for giving as a treasured gift.
- June 22nd Free Felt critter creations with Kat! Create a critter of your choice and imagination using colored felt (wool). Unique creations that take on a life of their own!