Donations for our community creation!
we are a 501c3 non-profit organization
We are dedicating a pathway to honor our supporters, which will be used for many of the outdoor activities at the center. Help pave the way for enrichment and empowerment.
Talk about Turning Point to others
* Share ideas, thoughts suggestions and concerns
* Join our email list to see what is new and how you can become involved
* Donate your time –from planting and landscaping to building a labyrinth
* Share the vision of our project, our goals and ideas
* Monetary donations – whatever you can give
The names of the dreamers will be forever remembered through the addition of bronze plaques on our grounds: on benches, guideposts and other special places.
What We Leave behind
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for other and the world remains and is immortal” …
In honor of those whose generosity can extend to this level, we are creating a wall at the entrance to the facility.
Each contributor will have an octagonal block inscribed with their name or the name of whom they are honoring.
This will provide a permanent place to recognize and remember their contributions.
The wall will have 100 spaces which will be filled as these donations arrive.
If you, your family, or your organization would like to have a room or a part of the facility dedicated in your name, we are happy to speak with you!